Estimated time: 1 Year
- The verified recipient of this badge has demonstrated competence in the following areas.
- Understanding the Project I4 Framework.
- Operationalizing the Project I4 Framework by
- Establishing an Equity Centered Networked Improvement Community (EC-NIC) of teachers in their schools.
- Conducting classroom observations using the Project I4 Observation Tools.
- Engaging in evidence-based conversations with teachers to improve teaching practices.
- Complete activities at the Project I4 Summer Learning Exchange.
- Conduct evidence-based observations and conversations with teachers in their EC-NIC.
- Administer and analyze the Comprehensive Assessment of Leadership for Learning (CALL) in their school two time
- Fulfill the requirements of a Capstone project showcasing evidence of their work through Project I4.
This badge is issued to all Project I4 participants meeting the following conditions:
- Showed growth on Project I4 observation and conversation metrics.
- Demonstrated understanding of equity-centered instructional leadership.
- Met monthly with their Project I4 coach.
- Created a Capstone Poster and presented evidence showcasing the work completed in their school.
Dr. Matthew Militello
Evaluator Credentials: PI of the Project I4 Department of Education Grant. He served as a public school teacher and administrator for 11 years and has spent 15 years as a university professor.